Individuals who are under the influence during work may harm the safety of others and themselves. Hence, many companies opt for drug and alcohol testing in Texas to promote a safe and healthy work environment. These tests help dissuade employees from using these substances while at work.
However, companies may have other reasons to obtain alchohol and drug testing services in Arlington, Texas. Such services allow your company to:
- Lower organizational risk and liability
- Prevent the hiring of individuals who pose a threat to safety
- Discover employees facing drug or alcohol-related problems and help them make a recovery
- Retain employees who find safety relevant
- Showcase your social responsibility to the communities you are involved in
You may conduct onsite drug testing in Gainesville, Texas, as well as alcohol testing for some or all of these scenarios:
- Pre-Employment Testing – Determine candidates who may pose a safety risk.
- Reasonable Cause – Review potential factors when there are clear signs of substance abuse affecting the work environment.
- Random Drug and Alcohol Testing – Any provider of probation drug testing in Arlington, Texas would recommend this to promote compliance with safety policies.