A workplace with substance abuse issues is not only unsafe. It is also unproductive, inefficient, and unhealthy, as any provider of probation drug testing in Arlington, Texas, would tell you. Companies lose thousands of dollars because of alcohol and drug-related use in the workplace. Employees with substance abuse problems, for instance, have a high chance of skipping work, have trouble keeping a job, or can be less productive.
How can you determine if there is a need to obtain our drug or alcohol testing in Texas? Check for these signs:
- Regular, unexplained absences
- Slurred or slow speech
- Aggressive behavior or unexpected bursts of energy
As an employer, you have the authority to instigate change in the workplace. You can start by identifying the problem and then obtaining our drug testing services in Arlington, Texas.
But before requesting our onsite drug testing in Gainesville, Texas, and nearby areas, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- What laws are being violated if an employee uses these substances in the workplace?
- Can you pinpoint any existing problems that may be related to drug or alcohol use?
- How can you champion a healthy lifestyle in employees who do not abuse substances at present?
Once you have finished asking these questions, you can now take active steps for a safer workplace.
If you need probation drug testing in Arlington, Texas, choose MedWay Onsite Health Solutions, Inc.
We are here to provide you with reliable substance abuse testing as well as DNA paternity testing in Arlington, Texas. Contact us today for inquiries.